I hope you are doing well by the grace of Allah.
I had a question regarding a potential employment. The company is a consulting firm and the position is that of a technical consultant, however the majority of their clients are banks and other companies within the financial sector.
The software that I would be manipulating for them is a risk-management solution. It uncovers networks of suspicious behavior by identifying and scoring networks of customers and accounts across an organisation’s complete portfolio of products and brands.
The main responsibilities are:
• Derive intelligence from high volume customer data
• Deploying enterprise solutions within blue chip clients
• Applying and developing leading edge analytical methods, such as data mining and social network analysis
• Delivering high quality work to meet client expectations and project deadlines.
• Adhering to and enhancing software development approaches and methodologies
From what I understand, I think that this type of job would be permissible however I wanted to make sure.
Walaikumussalm w w
Alhamdulillah I am fine. Good to hear from you.
Yes you are right. It’s allowed. You would be protecting your company and helping people to pay less interest.
Salams to everyone at home.